Current:Home > StocksOdell Beckham Jr. says goodbye to Baltimore in social media post -Capitatum
Odell Beckham Jr. says goodbye to Baltimore in social media post
TrendPulse View
Date:2025-04-06 12:20:28
Free agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. apparently will not be returning to the Baltimore Ravens next season.
The veteran, who played one season in Baltimore, said goodbye to the city and its fans in an Instagram post.
"Swea on everything I appreciate the Flock more than yall could EVER imagine," Beckham wrote. "Did everything I could wit the opportunities I had. Wish I got to do it big for yall 💍. Thank you for the Vibez!"
After missing the entire 2021 season with a knee injury he suffered in the Super Bowl, Beckham, 31, signed a one-year deal with the Ravens last year.
He caught 35 passes for 565 yards and three touchdowns, averaging over 16 yards per reception.
All things Ravens: Latest Baltimore Ravens news, schedule, roster, stats, injury updates and more.
veryGood! (391)
Related
- DoorDash steps up driver ID checks after traffic safety complaints
- Michigan Tribe Aims to Block Enbridge Pipeline Spill Settlement
- Oil Giants See a Future in Offshore Wind Power. Their Suppliers Are Investing, Too.
- Taylor Swift and Matty Healy Break Up After Whirlwind Romance
- EU countries double down on a halt to Syrian asylum claims but will not yet send people back
- TikTok's Jaden Hossler Seeking Treatment for Mental Health After Excruciating Lows
- The 9 Best Amazon Air Conditioner Deals to Keep You Cool All Summer Long
- Vanderpump Rules' Lala Kent’s Affordable Amazon Haul is So Chic You’d Never “Send it to Darrell
- Friday the 13th luck? 13 past Mega Millions jackpot wins in December. See top 10 lottery prizes
- What is the Higher Education Act —and could it still lead to student loan forgiveness?
Ranking
- The White House is cracking down on overdraft fees
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with xylazine surge in some states, CDC reports
- Trump Administration Offers Drilling Leases in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge, but No Major Oil Firms Bid
- EPA Plans to Rewrite Clean Water Act Rules to Fast-Track Pipelines
- Head of the Federal Aviation Administration to resign, allowing Trump to pick his successor
- 10 Days of Climate Extremes: From Record Heat to Wildfires to the One-Two Punch of Hurricane Laura
- Father’s Day Gifts From Miko That Will Make Dad Feel the Opposite of the Way He Does in Traffic
- Prince Harry Feared Being Ousted By Royals Over Damaging Rumor James Hewitt Is His Dad
Recommendation
Angelina Jolie nearly fainted making Maria Callas movie: 'My body wasn’t strong enough'
Nuclear Power Proposal in Utah Reignites a Century-Old Water War
ESPN lays off popular on-air talent in latest round of cuts
Overstock.com to rebrand as Bed Bath & Beyond after purchasing its assets
Juan Soto to be introduced by Mets at Citi Field after striking record $765 million, 15
Fact Check: Did Kamala Harris Sue Exxon Over Climate Change?
China’s Ability to Feed Its People Questioned by UN Expert
No Drop in U.S. Carbon Footprint Expected Through 2050, Energy Department Says